Friday, June 26, 2009

A brief something before a long something

Greetings, greetings. While we've got a few surprises in store for next week (such as obnoxiously long missives about things you may or may not care about and a July 4th barbeque at the El Rio with some local bands I adore with all of my heart and a sizable portion of my crusty, brittle soul), I'm just dropping in to note that we've got a show this weekend up in Sonoma Saturday night.

Details:

- Sonoma, CA
- with the fabulous Deer Tick
- 6 p.m.
- at Gundlach Bundshu Winery. I just want to say "Gundlach Bundshu" over and over, like Hobbes saying "smock." In fact, I'm going to do that right now.

Come on out. I mean, music at a winery on a Saturday? I don't think you can go wrong there.

1 comment:

SOL's view said...

Wow. Deer Tick. Never seen or heard one of those.

Seen a cattle tick. Hideous things. Are they similar??

Have a great night peeps. Wish I could be there. :)