Thursday, February 23, 2006

I need to be quiet now

I was thinking about our stint in LA while out on my not-so-hard-earned lunch break today, probably because I've basically got a one-track mind right now (must release CD....must release CD) and I realized I don't think we've even mentioned the name. How 'bout that? So, time to remedy that oversight. The album will be called "No Midnight."

...

Whoa. That was sort of anti-climactic. Well, now you know. And like GI Joe said, knowing is half the battle. The other half of the battle, is, of course, buying the CD. "Whoa" yet again. That was shameless.

Before this post spirals any further out of control, I'm going to retire. I'm still wearing all black & am in serious mourning mode (see below). However, since I spent roughly four thousand hours on it, I thought I'd share the poster for our upcoming show. My favorite part? The eskimo.



And with that, I think I'll retire. I'm a bit sleepy after a dinner with my folks and a late night of agonizing photoshoppery. Good luck with Thursday. Me and him, we ain't getting along so well.

No comments: