Thursday, January 22, 2009

A brief something before a long something

I'm here at work, patiently crafting the story of our journey to Sundance, a tale that involves Wynona Judd, urban camping in a Mormon stronghold, aggressive I-Spying of "That Guy"s, and the Stephen King-esque horrors of driving through an ice fog. But, since the following request is time sensitive and I don't think I'll have the Saga of Utah finished till later this week, I thought I'd shoot this out now.

We here at Birdmonster are up for a vote to be in regular rotation over at MTVu, the last MTV station where the "M" stands for "music" and not "massive-amounts-of-bros-with-shaved-chests-braying-at-each-other." We'd love it if you could help out and share some love. Like is here.

Thanks. Further, funnier, Utah-y-er subjects shall be discussed post-haste.

1 comment:

ocieward said...

the voting system has been down for a few hours now. hopefully MTV's IT department can get in there soon and get Brody Jenner and his "we swear we are straight" Bromancers to stop circle jerking in the server room...