Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Making good on those answers

I'm here on my couch, in my robe, drinking coffee out of a mug that sports a torso of a mallard and the phrase "not playing with a full duck," laughing at that pun for the four hundredth time, and it dawns on me: I haven't put the crossword answers up. Now, I can either make excuses like "I'm recording an album" or "I was busy watching Tom Cruise cackle maniacally at nothing at all" or I can just admit I blew it. Of course, we have been recording an al---nevermind.

Here are the answers to the aforementioned crossword. Complaints, gripes, bitches, moans, vitriol, and mail filled with weaponized diseases can be left in the comments or sent to my house. More soon:

2 comments:

Jim Tenuto said...

A robe? You're kidding, right? A robe?

birdmonster said...

I'm like Heff over here. If Heff lived in a drafty Victorian and had a coffee stain on his robe lapel.