Friday, June 02, 2006

One of those scatterbrained postings

It's the Friday before our glorious return to...my highschool, once a place where assistant principles lifted the skirts of girls outside the Winter Dance because the Thong Song was popular and said principle was worried that, you know, girl's underwear might not be up to her puritanical standards. Just one of the many crimes in which we can call Sisqo an accomplice. Now, instead of crapping on common decency, they're throwing concerts & donating the money to charity. So, points for them.

So, we've got a nice long drive this evening, past all those windmills and the rolling greenness, past several In 'N Outs (not all of them of course---you have to stop at at least one), past the traffic wonderland of LA too late to be crapped on, then inland to North Country San Diego. Then, on Sunday, we're doing a barbeque thing in Los Angeles. You know, it just dawned on me we're doing two outdoor shows in one weekend. How bizarre. Then BFD will be outdoors too--so, three in a row...Just hide the hackysacks, please. I'd rather not see any hackysacks.

Oh yes: the bass amp problem is (temporarily) fixed. Roger from Dark Side of the Cop loaned me an extra speaker I can hook up to my broken head, thus making my setup about nine hundred pounds and 500 watts. All to run a busted, 200 dollar bass. How excellent. And also, I didn't win that other accordion. Perhaps it wasn't meant to be. My Zydeco dreams, dashed. My neighbors, ecstatic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»